Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dream 687

We danced last night on a white gleaming snowflake
As the haf-moon played across a field
I heard some melody playing in the background
Soft and low, I didn’t know the tune
It could have well only been in my ears
We walked in the woods after it beckoned to us
Following its shimmering leaves wet with desire
Deeper into the
Glen
You kissed me gently and long
I felt the heat of your lips moving just below mine
You wore gold, I silver – I think
Pre-raphael empire waistcoats and ribbons
If there’d been a stream it wouldn’t have mirrored
Delight
It transversed well beyond any of that
A blink and a flutter, a smile and a stutter
There was not time for a chorus
How long did this last?
An instant at best
But it was a best instant at that

4 comments:

Bubba said...

Entwining images and emotions is an art, my friend... and you are an artist.

Word Catalyst Magazine said...

It's those precious little moments in time that make life worth living isn't it? And, you are very good at capturing them!

Dan said...

Harry you paint amazing pictures. I’m presenting you with a reward. Come by and pick it up
Poetic Justice

Dan said...

Sorry Harry, just a typing error, no reward, just an award.