Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In Defense of Older Men

Looking at the little streams cascade down your back
I slowly brush the beads away
With both hands
And gently shampoo your hair
Stroking each handful
And soap your slender neck
As it leans back towards me
Gliding my hands over your shoulders
As they move under my fingers
I lowly sing “Positively 4th Street”
Rubbing your arms and reaching around to cup
Your breasts
Feeling their energy
Moving my hands over your smooth belly
I feel your backward’s embrace
Knowing that there is nothing better than this moment
And wetly kissing you between the shoulder blades
Letting the hot water run over both of us

3 comments:

Bubba said...

Erotic yet tasteful... sure to please. I applaud your straightforward approach to the subject... quite lovely, really.

Jo Janoski said...

Whew! You and Bob are prepping us ladies for Valentine's Day. Should we call this poetical foreplay? lol.(Our hubbies thank you!) Very nice.

Word Catalyst Magazine said...

Very tastetul and oh so divine! I think I need a drink. Oh, I forgot, I don't drink!